• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2021 Music City Open Sept 23-26

I would say that Williamson Co is better but we just had two stores in downtown Franklin robbed the other week. Still, Williamson Co is better :)

since you know the area i actually live near the Williamson/Rutherford/Bedford line. i was relocated by my employer in north Alabama to a facility in Lavergne in 94' . it got so bad i always made sure i didn't need to get get gas until i was closer to Murfreesboro. the panhandlers/transients/ gang members would converge on anyone stopping at the gas stations demanding money or running scams. definitely not a good place to be when you got off work at 11 pm. when the criminals started breaking windows and using a Sawzall to cut the converters off exhausts in the parking lot in broad daylight i started making my plans to get as far away from Davidson Co as i could.

Some people on the Finnish FB DG group were like "did you hear about Jerms bag being stolen? Anyone up for sending him any of that hard to replace plastic you have an extra of?"

Rolled my eyes so hard I sprained my neck

I would think all these guys as stacks of discs for backups and sure some of his favorites is a big bummer. Something he has been throwing for a long time and is very familiar with.

But I'm like you, he should have enough backups to survive. He is sponsored by a disc company after all. Heck I bought a few Jerm Thundies last week. I did my part to help him out.

Weird leaderboard in FPO at the moment, many big names outside the cut..even Paige is dangerously close to miss the cut

As far as that Cedar Hill course. It's a fairly meh design. Lots of short gimme type of holes and too many over the top types (steep hyzer FH plinko shot), which even Jerm said was "terrible" in the practice round video (later retracted).

A few nice ones mixed in too, just to be fair. Pretty average type of layout to watch the top players play.

I just turned the Disc Golf Network on and the announcers were talking about Nikko going over 30 seconds on a putt. It sounds like someone on his card timed him.

Anyone know what happened?

He set up for his putt. Holds the disc out in front of him, and rotates the disc several times, eyeing the basket. Proceeds to give a few warmup arm swings. Switches the putter to his other hand, and wipe his pants with his throwing hand. Starts the warmup swing thing again. Then, more pant wiping. Lick the fingers. Warmup swings again. Wipe hand on pants. Wipe hand on pants again. Resume warmup swings. More holding the disc out in front of him, rotating disc. Warmup swings. Wipe pants. Stands back, and reset because he lost his concentration. Restarts his putting procedure. Spinning disc held in front of him. Warmup swings. Wipe pants more. Warmup swings. Wipe pants. Warmup the disc. Warmup the pants. Wipe the swings. Rotate his pants. Wipe the warmup. Swing the pants.

It's almost like it doesn't make sense after a while.

since you know the area i actually live near the Williamson/Rutherford/Bedford line. i was relocated by my employer in north Alabama to a facility in Lavergne in 94' . it got so bad i always made sure i didn't need to get get gas until i was closer to Murfreesboro. the panhandlers/transients/ gang members would converge on anyone stopping at the gas stations demanding money or running scams. definitely not a good place to be when you got off work at 11 pm. when the criminals started breaking windows and using a Sawzall to cut the converters off exhausts in the parking lot in broad daylight i started making my plans to get as far away from Davidson Co as i could.

I would nice this, but it is awful. Sorry you have to live your life around such things.

Kind of feel bad for Paul, he played well today but then he missed the last C1x putt on 18 for the lead card.

But what is Paige doing? She was SO close to miss the cut, now she's on the last card….Paige on the last card, when have that happened before?

He set up for his putt. Holds the disc out in front of him, and rotates the disc several times, eyeing the basket. Proceeds to give a few warmup arm swings. Switches the putter to his other hand, and wipe his pants with his throwing hand. Starts the warmup swing thing again. Then, more pant wiping. Lick the fingers. Warmup swings again. Wipe hand on pants. Wipe hand on pants again. Resume warmup swings. More holding the disc out in front of him, rotating disc. Warmup swings. Wipe pants. Stands back, and reset because he lost his concentration. Restarts his putting procedure. Spinning disc held in front of him. Warmup swings. Wipe pants more. Warmup swings. Wipe pants. Warmup the disc. Warmup the pants. Wipe the swings. Rotate his pants. Wipe the warmup. Swing the pants.

It's almost like it doesn't make sense after a while.

Sounds familiar...

I really think had KJ seen/played the 2nd course prior, and not have played rd 3 blind, he wouldn't have been chasing Mason today.

That said, Ford's had a helluva weekend, and the FPO field is getting pelted by the Hailstorm.

Last edited:
Paul and Paige is not even top 3 in the Discraft team- -wonder it that have ever happend before?

Well, dang. I really came here a couple days ago to post a term I heard. It was "window shopping". The act of looking for a small window in the thicket to launch a recovery shot through. Usually involves stretching out with the forehand, backhand, patent pending and then the dreaded look, up. I had not heard it before. There's always a window, right?

Mason Ford doing some serious window shopping on #15. :eek:
Hammes has to be licking his chops.

I hope JK can fix her putt over the Winter, her stats for putting might be the worst i have seen. . she has 0% C1x in this round!, 22 missed C1x putts total.
hard to be first in Fairway hits but last in C1x putting

Latest posts