• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

i think i may have been shipped the wrong order. I received 3 175 white s-pd. I thought i ordered an s and 2 ps, I also smoke a lot of crack, so i might be wrong

arowan21 said:
i think i may have been shipped the wrong order. I received 3 175 white s-pd. I thought i ordered an s and 2 ps, I also smoke a lot of crack, so i might be wrong

Damnit, I think I sent you Alexander Rosendin's order.

54zlo2.jpg

I have to admit, now that I have had more serious time with the PD, I actually prefer the S over the P and wish I had ordered more S ones.

P1040326.jpg

these stamps are soo sweet looking. Can't wait to throw the S... so far I have only tried P and C. The S definitely have more of a dome

Anybody else get a PD with the burred rim typical in proline leopard x-outs? Stamp is awesome looking. Can't wait to try them out. (Pictures(hopefully)coming soon.)

Crap, i deleted the USPS email with the tracking on it. I figure they're at my apartment today, but just anxious to know before I get off at 5.
A friend was supposed to come by after work today. He'll prolly catch me rubbing mayonnaise and PDs all over myself when he comes over.

Jeronimo said:
Marmoset and Timko I can't thank you guys enough.
That should probably be rewritten as "Timko and Marmoset"... he did all the work, all I did was doodle for him.

I threw my P PDs.
It is rediculously easy to get 360'- 380' with them. I threw them at my local football field just to make sure of the distances.

I sure hope they come out with C PDs soon!

http://www.discaroo.com/w/id/38520/Discmania/Pro-Line/Power-Driver//disc-detail.asp

Do you think I'll get what I'm looking for?

Latest posts