• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dicks Sporting Goods Sale

discguy42

Double Eagle Member
Just gonna drop this in here. Dicks is having a $10 off sale on orders over $50 today only AND orders over $50 shipp free too.

I know they don't have the best selection or prices on discs but you could grab some other goodies to get the deal.

I just ordered a new archery target and a disc and saved over $30+ on shipping alone. The regular shipping on the target was $27.

Last edited:
I went by the Dick's at the Mall of Georgia last Friday. They had NO discs. The empty racks and signs were there, but not a single DG disc.

I went by the Dick's at the Mall of Georgia last Friday. They had NO discs. The empty racks and signs were there, but not a single DG disc.

Dont worry. They will soon refill all the racks with max weight champion Grooves.

Dont worry. They will soon refill all the racks with max weight champion Grooves.

You might be right... but this particular store has let their inventory fall off for months now. I have been wondering, and continue to wonder, if they're going to stop selling DG discs at all at this store. Time will tell, I guess....

Last time I was at Dicks all they had was Champ Grooves, Destroyers, and base line Aviars. My closet has a better selection of discs.

I wonder if this offers good for shoes?

You might be right... but this particular store has let their inventory fall off for months now. I have been wondering, and continue to wonder, if they're going to stop selling DG discs at all at this store. Time will tell, I guess....

Academy does the same. They cycle with the season. In another month the racks will refill.

"I wonder if this offers good for shoes?"

Bogey, some brands might be excluded but I put some Merrils in a cart that were already on sale and it still got the $10 off and free shipping.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Academy does the same. They cycle with the season. In another month the racks will refill.

The Academy near me keeps a decent supply of DG discs year-round. Mostly Innova and Discraft putters, some DX mids and some drivers, but they have some.

"I wonder if this offers good for shoes?"

Bogey, some brands might be excluded but I put some Merrils in a cart that were already on sale and it still got the $10 off and free shipping.
outta luck on what I want in my size, but thx though!

Saw they have Champion discs for $15.99. So four of them (to get above $50) would be $63.96. Minus $10 would be $53.96. About $13.49 each. Negligible savings considering their selection and the fact that finding them for $14-15 from dedicated vendors without a sale isn't that hard.

I think I shall pass.

Ordering from Dicks can be a pain. Last time I ordered I got an email 5 days later saying the item was not in stock. I was told just because the order was completed and I was charged for the item doesn't mean the item was in stock.