• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Disc Deals Weekly - Buy/Sell/Trade -Check Back 4 New Plastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday night bump, giving the Monster until tomorrow and in need of some fundage so I if I cant get something worked out its all you Drick.

Will cut some deals on multiples, and about to throw up a FR Judge, 9/10 175g Black w Gold stamp for $12 If anyone wants dibbs. Phone is updating will get pics when that is done.

Also adding a Special Edition Z Buzz with a Cleveland Rocks Tourney stamp 10/10 173-178 for $15

Those of you reading comments and my terrible jokes will get the jump on those first :D Pics later tonight or tomorrow for sure.

And Ducks dont wear pants because their pecker is on their face ....

Jokes about Menstruation arent funny...... Period!

Alright, any additional discs were shipped today (Judge and Monster/Buzzz specifically for the two of you guys that traded for those, thank you!)

Will be throwing up a few more in a bit, but need to get a few funds together. Will cut a good deal if there are multiples here that someone wants.

Also, whoever I traded the Glow Hole 7 Roc to with the Dye (for the Big Bird) please PM me. Deleted the wrong PM and need to holler at you :D Thanks

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.