• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Disc Golf Basket Ornaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meulen

Eagle Member
After years of not finding what I was looking for, I decided to create it.

A simple disc golf basket ornament.

The ornament is made from 14 gauge mild steel. After cutting and polishing, it is given a light coat of wax to provide rust resistance. It is perfect to hang on the tree, in your office, or even put on your bag!

They are approximately 4.5" tall by 3" wide with what I would consider a satin finish.

I currently have a listing on Etsy to purchase them (more pictures, too). Cost is $8 shipped in a standard envelope. If you would prefer to not use Etsy, send me a PM and we can work something out.

If you want to share with others that are not on DGCR, I made a Facebook page as well.

After years of not finding what I was looking for, I decided to create it.

A simple disc golf basket ornament.

Any chance you could make it a double as a bottle opener?

Bump.

Turns out the PayPal route is also super easy. If you're interested in buying one but didn't want to use Etsy, shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and the quantity you would like to purchase and I'll send along an invoice. All fees are covered by me. Purchase 3 and get upgraded first class shipping. Purchase 6 or more and they'll ship in a priority flat rate box.

Just curious now... Are you a Michigan local? I noticed Disc Baron's shop has some ornaments lying on the counter, but forgot to check the address when I received mine. (ru4por is right, these did ship lickity split!)

Just curious now... Are you a Michigan local? I noticed Disc Baron's shop has some ornaments lying on the counter, but forgot to check the address when I received mine. (ru4por is right, these did ship lickity split!)

Michigan Local, Grand Rapids to be specific. :hfive:

I'm only a couple miles from Disc Baron so I dropped a few off to see how they would sell at a shop. So if anyone else reading this is a Grand Rapids local and wants to see before they buy, stop by Disc Baron and support your local shop! :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.