• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Calendar Photo Submissions

lol. hey man, disc golf at its finest :) my fingers end up dirty before i even get out of my car at the course lol.

There are definitely some sweet photos submitted so far. I'm currently working on an off-DGCR website to host the poll and picture viewing. It will all be conducted through a thread here, but you will need to go off DGCR to vote as per the agreement Timg and I have come up with.

If you're torn on what to include in the calendar and have enough for 2 different calendars like you said, you could maybe do one of just course/basket photos and one of sweet discs...

that link will be posted in a couple days. i need to get the page in order before you guys see it, otherwise I'll get laughed at lol.

Still about a week left for submissions. If you haven't already sent in your pictures, get em in. We're still hoping for some winter shots and some flooded course shots.

This is the last bump for this. After this I will be making the polling site and publishing it on Jan 3.

Good luck to all!

Yeah I thought the poll was supposed to be posted today. Are you slacking Sailor? lol

Latest posts