• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Calendar Photo Submissions

Yeah I thought the poll was supposed to be posted today. Are you slacking Sailor? lol

I sure am lol. Sorry guys, the trip to Charlotte ended up running me behind by about 12 hours. I'll have it posted by the time I go to bed or just after I wake up. Ended up playing some INTENSE courses this weekend in Charlotte and along with leaving a piece of myself on each and every course I played, I really think only two of them left a piece with me.

Anyhow, I will have the poll up soon guys I promise. Sorry for the delay.

Yes. I'm putting the last couple of pictures up and making sure the layout works on another computer before posting it. Shouldn't be too much longer :)

Hey smooth you do realize it's after 2 pm right? What happened to having this ready when you got up? LOL

i got up after 130 lol

yeah, if i hadn't already turned a couple e-mails away i would say send em, but i dont wanna play favorites.

I will just save them for next year, and maybe I will take some more cool pics this year.

Would any of these made the cut. These are from River Grove in Kingwood, TX

Hole13.jpg

Hole2.jpg

Picture020.jpg

im posting this response from my phone. my computer has crashed. working on getting it up and running right now.

If I would've just loaded the pictures on the web page as they came in it would have been much easier. But then again, that would be simple, I have to make everything complicated lol.

You and me both man. lol...Just take your time. We have no choice but to wait lol.

I can't just use a photo without permission. that's why i had people who were interested in having their pics in the calendar send them to me. i hope this hurries up, i want to be free of responsibility for the night lol

Latest posts