• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf carts

I made a cart that I use from time to time when I go out with a large group of friends and we want to carry a large ice cold cooler (i.e., 24 beers plus food for picnic) and lots of supplies for the bowl holes. It has 20 inch BMX wheels, parking brake, and infinite modularity. I took it to a pro tournament once for fun and everyone was checking it out. I got generous offers from people who wanted me to build one for them as well. I just wish I had the time, this could be lucrative!

Anyways, I'm not going to give away my secrets yet. I might still go into the disc golf cart business myself!

i'm sorry, but if you need a cart to play disc golf, then i don't believe that you should be playing in the first place. its time to man up and deal with you backpacks.thats just my opinion though.

Guess you can carry your own cold ones in your back pack, With that nice cold melting ice water running down the crack of your a**.
But hey you'll be cool!

Really guys? I mean I know that this person may not have thought about older players or players with back problems who still love the sport, but you don't have to be so rude back. And calling him a Newb...I mean you were all new to the sport and these forums once. As much as that may be overused saying you were new once. I just think its a bit immature to call someone "stupid" because they are new. And I think the first 2 or 3 replies were enough.

There is nothing wrong with being a new player, but if you are going to thread hack and put down what we are talking about, it sounds like to me he is the hen that walked into the wolf pack. He hasn't been playing long, and now he is going to insult seasoned players. Not a good idea.

You guys aren't being very inviting to him. He was in the wrong in what he said and his ignorance is evident. You guys are treating him like wareagle gets treated every time he resurfaces with a new account.

Here is my cart

1. Cooler is in between the bag and the back of the cart
2. Bag just sits right in seat of the cart, just pick it up if you to leave your cart(never had to personally)
3. A cushion on the front is my comfortable seat(bag is backrest) that is part of the cart
4. The cover folds for easy access to cooler and bag, also provides extra dryness during the rain
5. Cup holder and little cubby for misc. items(pencils,watches, phone,etc)
6. Hard tubes tires that are flat proof!
7. Little extra storage on the bottom for dirty towels or whatever

doesnt your kid miss their stroller?

You guys aren't being very inviting to him. He was in the wrong in what he said and his ignorance is evident. You guys are treating him like wareagle gets treated every time he resurfaces with a new account.

I don't think we did that much. He came on talking about how stupid it was to have a cart, and we just defended ourselves. You poke a bee hive, and you are going to get stung.

I have no problem on people giving their two cents, but don't come on here trashing people who use carts.

doesnt your kid miss their stroller?

Don have kids, got it off of craigslist for 30 bucks. I paid more for the hard tubes in the tires. Alot of guys down here are using them now more then the pull behind type

i'm sorry, but if you need a cart to play disc golf, then i don't believe that you should be playing in the first place. its time to man up and deal with you backpacks.thats just my opinion though.

You would probably also say anyone over 40 shouldnt be playing disc golf!

Things happen when you get old, but I do not see using a cart until after I stop carrying my BALL GOLF bag. Thats about 4 times the weight and a little more awkward and I still carry my bag every round of golf I play and I play about 45 rounds a year.

If I needed a cooler and 10-12 beers like some of you guys I might reconsider, but I am not big on drinking on the course. I am out there for exercise and the beer would counteract the exercise.

still no pics? Really?

Get To It!

\/\/

He's probably afraid someone is going to seal his thoughts notice he was asking for input not feedback. It is part of his business!

Maybe he is Wareagle!

I use to laugh at the 'cart-ers' and one day when the wife dropped me off i stole the stroller, and i cant believe how much easier it is. I only carry 15 discs and its amazing to see how it actually will get you tired at the end of a round for just holding your bag all round. I still do both, but dont hate what you dont know.

I use to laugh at the 'cart-ers' and one day when the wife dropped me off i stole the stroller, and i cant believe how much easier it is. I only carry 15 discs and its amazing to see how it actually will get you tired at the end of a round for just holding your bag all round. I still do both, but dont hate what you dont know.

It's got to make a difference. I remember when I played ball golf just bending down to pick up my bag ever shot would wear on me. Then they came out with the bags that stand up and it made it so much easier.

I'd never laugh at a guy/girl using a cart. I'm a gear junky. Anything and everything.

Latest posts