• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Course for Sale on Ebay!?

I just hope that a DGer buys its and not some company that plans to cut all the trees and make a shopping mall

Huh...tht's interesting I wonder how many more of these we will see in the future.

i thought that ebay auctions WERE binding contracts. what will you do if someone wins your auction for say $80k and insists that you honor that contract?

i thought that ebay auctions WERE binding contracts. what will you do if someone wins your auction for say $80k and insists that you honor that contract?

I believe you can set a reserve, so that you can decide not to sell if the bidding doesn't reach a certain preset amount.

You can't actually sell real-estate on ebay, just come up with a list of possible buyers.

Due to the wide variety of laws governing the sale of real estate, eBay Real Estate auction-style advertisements of real property do not involve legally binding offers to buy and sell. Instead, eBay Real Estate's auctions are simply a way for sellers to advertise their real estate and meet potential buyers. eBay is commonly referred to as an online auction web site, however eBay Real Estate is not a traditional "auctioneer." eBay Real Estate is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and, as a result, has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the properties advertised, the truth or accuracy of the postings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. eBay cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.

Real estate bids on ebay are not binding. Everything else is binding, but not real estate. Just ask ebay.

That's good to know and explains why you didn't start the bidding at a high number. I would have feared you happen to only get a few small bids and would then be required to sell for pennies on the dollar. Good luck to you and to the course. I certainly hope someone keeps it running.

That's good to know and explains why you didn't start the bidding at a high number. I would have feared you happen to only get a few small bids and would then be required to sell for pennies on the dollar. Good luck to you and to the course. I certainly hope someone keeps it running.

totally agreed.

bigger and bigger. Somebody is holding out for the last day.

LOL maby some 1 should buy it, turn the cabin into a disc store, and just sell discs lol would prolly make alot, expecily of people loose there discs in the woods alot :p

LOL maby some 1 should buy it, turn the cabin into a disc store, and just sell discs lol would prolly make alot, expecily of people loose there discs in the woods alot :p

Put in some water hazards, and you'd up your business even more :D

Put in some water hazards, and you'd up your business even more :D

I think you missed hole 16 with the island pin where missed putts can go floating away.

I totally agree with the water hazard being essential for any private course with a disc shop. Ah, one day when I own more land than just my single parking space.

I'm just curious what the state/situation of the course will be at the end of august. Because i am going on a vacation to lake george and i wanted to stop by and play there. My question is will i still be able to play?