• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Hats

Disc Golf Hats?

• Yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

casonleavitt

H everyone, I am about to start a disc golf hat company. Let me now if you would be interested in something like that in the disc golf community. Thanks.

So.. what are these? Like baseball caps with disc golf art on them or?

In that case, I think interest will be based on how interesting your artwork and designs are.

Visors too? I wear hats and visors, so I look forward to seeing the artwork. You thinking about some in the hi-tech materials for the coming summer??

I pretty much stick with my college / pro sports team hats.

ERic

Now waterproof, but still breathable... I might consider that.

ERic

It would probably cost you a small fortune but how about New Era Fitted Baseball caps? That is all I wear! If its not New Era it doesn't go on my noggin:D

I still think it is a good idea regardless. Go ahead I'd probably still buy one:cool:

I always wear hats. You are unlikely to see me without. For me, its all about holding the shape. I cannot stand a hat that bends on the side by where the brim meets it. I love the velcro adjustables, hate fitted because a hair cut changes things. I usually just sport my favorite sports teams.... Go Broncos!

Gotta have the hat....

...I usually go out with my Cubs baseball cap (New Era). Love Flexfit hats, too and I wore my Strung Out band hats to various courses for years. Good idea, brother. I'd buy one!

Latest posts