• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf hats!

attik34

Birdie Member
So I want to buy a DG hat so I can stop wearing my Ball golf hat out there and not feeling as cool as i want to. :p

Anyone purchased any and have opinions on them?

If any brand makes a "flexfit" style im sold because i love those hats. Im also a hat junkie so super awesome flatbill hats also catch my attention for off the course wear. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO give me gold!

dynamic discs have my favorite hats personally. I have 3 or 4 that I wear all the time. Or I just wear the classic puma hats.

I will also be making flexfit hats next season for 8-Bit DG. I'm aware that doesn't help you now, but just throwing it out there!

I to have been looking for a new hat as well thanks for starting a thread OP...so picky though with hats and fitted/flex fit is a must

LSDiscs sells identical hats just with a different logo.

I have an LSDisc had as well, but because of the color I do not wear it as much (and mine is definitely not the same as my DDs). Besides, I bought mine with the 3 for $20 deal they had. My other favorite hat is from Parked! Awesome hat, I probably wear that just as much as my DDs (Plus Parked is just awesome).

http://www.itsparked.com/hats.html

The testosterone in me won't allow me to wear a visor....

carrottop.jpg

You obviously don't have enough testosterone to wear a visor....

In the south, where a non-bald man can easily sweat through a hat, visors kick-ass

Any ideas for a lightweight, breathable hat with a brim?

Latest posts