• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf in a cave/former mine?!?!

Well there is just 1 more reason for me to head to that area sometime when im back in the STL

This looks awesome

as a professional caver this would bring together 2 of my loves. :) maybe next year I can get out there and see this wonder!

Cool!
I start today planning a biz trip to the area ... :D
But I wonder if they'd make an exception for an out of towner during a weekday. I hope!

The Cave

Great day in the neighborhood!
I am so glad everyone likes the mine we will be planning an event here sometime in March hopefully. I also wanted to clear up a few things.
1 your discs do not get all messed up because it is sandstone which is a soft rock(relatively). The ground is like you are at the beach. There is a little water on a few holes. and hopefully by fall we can make this an 18 hole course.
If anyone is in town and wants to go please call me and I will see if I can arrange for you to play. Watch out for the Slestacks.
Thanks
Mark Dudenhoeffer
314-713-8640

This is a SLEESTAK.

images

It's from the old Land of the Lost TV show.

awesome!!! now just need one inside an old walmart or something and we will have everything covered :)

Latest posts