• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf in the News

Jomboy does great breakdown videos of MLB games in a fun way. It was nice to see a DG vid show up in his content.

Last edited:
Oh On Weather Channel on 9/23/2019 I saw a thing about the Flood of 1997 in Fargo ND and how the city is doing the flood control and in the part the people were showing that Lincoln Park was demolished in the background was a modern Mach III in the park. Later on in the Video some Male is playing disc golf though just pulling a cart some kind with the seat on the back side, one of those generic carts that come with the bag and seat on them with seat folded up and a disc golf bag in place of the original bag.

I can't find the video but if I could I would.

Regional radio station USDGC podcast

A reporter with Charlotte's powerhouse AM station, WBT-1110, did a nice piece on "What's all this Frisbee golf we're seeing," focused on local Pro Master Brad Ramsey going up against the young bucks and best-in-the-world DGers at USDGC. Great exposure - it ran live at 6:05 pm last Thursday, right in the middle of drive time.
https://wbt.radio.com/media/audio-c...RD79Uqc1sorNFjFKKeDjZQkf7lqVHJ3WTtAuW5ZrusaZA

Check out dude's costume on Let's Make a Deal...

I guess this costume has been done before. (sorry 'bout the huge window, lol.)
74607744_2650899611634997_8855434729910960128_o.jpg

Was just watching the latest Major League Fishing episode I DVR'd this morning, when what do I see... Hole 9's basket, lol. A Discatcher just sitting right there on the bank. Took me a few minutes to figure out what course it is but it appears to be BuckHorn in Raleigh, NC.

This is one of those times I wish I had a smartphone...

Was just watching the latest Major League Fishing episode I DVR'd this morning, when what do I see... Hole 9's basket, lol. A Discatcher just sitting right there on the bank. Took me a few minutes to figure out what course it is but it appears to be BuckHorn in Raleigh, NC.

This is one of those times I wish I had a smartphone...

There is really such a thing as major league fishing??????

I thought fishing was something one did so they didn't look like a vagrant when one decides to take a nap on the shore.....

There is really such a thing as major league fishing??????

I thought fishing was something one did so they didn't look like a vagrant when one decides to take a nap on the shore.....

Lol....sure is a thing. Much larger than disc golf, better sponsored, more well known and regularly on TV. :(

Latest posts