• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf in the News

Ohhh.....I think this is VERY much disc golf. At it's purest, striped down. It is the roots of our modern game. It is the game that Steady Ed took and developed. It is what a Frisbee what designed and made for. Any story I hear of anyone going outside and using their imagination to find and engage in play, makes me a little happy inside.

Agree wholeheartedly. I started playing disc golf in college in the late '80s with Wham-O Frisbees on an object course. A dozen years later, I saw a note in the local newspaper (remember those) about a disc golf course opening. Because of my experience in college, I knew enough to appreciate the sport and returned, this time with discs designed for the sport.

ESPN

ESPN's Top 10 this morning started off with a disc golf ace. I wasn't at home and only caught it in passing; can't find a link to show it here. Don't know tournament or thrower but I'm sure someone will.

Hi there all. Long time lurker, haven't filled out my profile, will do my formal intro later.

Figured this couldn't wait. We here in the Willamette Valley in Oregon are in a tinder box - and 100k are evacuating.
We know two people that have lost everything.

These are already sad times- now we have to deal with these inbred wastes of oxygen.
News report says some disc golfers saved the day ��

https://kval.com/news/local/sheriff...-fire-at-dexter-frisbee-golf-course-this-week

Hi there all. Long time lurker, haven't filled out my profile, will do my formal intro later.

Figured this couldn't wait. We here in the Willamette Valley in Oregon are in a tinder box - and 100k are evacuating.
We know two people that have lost everything.

These are already sad times- now we have to deal with these inbred wastes of oxygen.
News report says some disc golfers saved the day ��

https://kval.com/news/local/sheriff...-fire-at-dexter-frisbee-golf-course-this-week

Good on the golfers. Stay safe out there.

ESPN's Top 10 this morning started off with a disc golf ace. I wasn't at home and only caught it in passing; can't find a link to show it here. Don't know tournament or thrower but I'm sure someone will.

Saw it. Steve Brinster aced a 320 foot hole at the MVP Open!

Last edited:
Triple Bogey disc golf face...

attachment.php

Attachments

• bogie.jpg
    bogie.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 388
On the latest Pardon My Take Podcast (2/26 episode), PFT and Big Cat discuss Paul McBeth's new 10-million dollar sponsorship deal. It starts at the 24:50 mark. If you like the podcast, you'll enjoy their take on frolfing.

Latest posts