• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf injuries

They ran out of space for all my injuries. :(

They requested replies by yesterday, but the survey still accepted my answers today.

A nice idea. I'm surprised they didn't (optionally) request contact info for possible follow-up. But maybe, working with the PDGA, they have plenty of access to individuals for interviews.

Hopefully the results (of the survey, but especially of their senior project) will be publicized.

The only injuries I've sustained so far has been from the vegetation. I really hate thorny bushes.

I just filled it out as well. I am a member though. Nowhere did it ask for my PDGA # or if I was a member of the PDGA.

I have a fracture at the base of my thumb and some tendons damaged, I can't get it fixed properly so I will just hope it heals decent enough so I can grab things like a human again. I'm thinking this velcro splint may not be the perfect solution, thanks urgent care GP!

My shoulder is double jointed so if I'm not careful when I throw I can actually pull my shoulder out of socket. That can really screw a round. :(