• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf is now legitimate!

Yeah for real!
My underground sense of style is becoming in fashion, dg is gaining espn reconigtion, soon ska will become popular and i will just be like everyone else :(
;)

I don't think you have much to worry about. :| :| ;)

lol...no, nineties 3rd wave has no chance, but i think the popularity of soul-ish music (adel) and reggae's upbeat could easily transfer to groups like "deals gone bad". They are like bob segar singing to motown played on the upbeat, but without doubt a ska band.

Yeah for real!
My underground sense of style is becoming in fashion, dg is gaining espn reconigtion, soon ska will become popular and i will just be like everyone else :(
;)
Don't worry buddy, you're still throwing Discraft and DGA only, right? That'll keep you on the outskirts of society for a while. :p
ESPN is SATAN!!!!

You're just saying that b/c they're showing more and more football (that's soccer) instead of World Championships of Guys sitting around a table looking at pieces of paper for hours. :popcorn:

lol...no, nineties 3rd wave has no chance, but i think the popularity of soul-ish music (adel) and reggae's upbeat could easily transfer to groups like "deals gone bad". They are like bob segar singing to motown played on the upbeat, but without doubt a ska band.

3rd wave really is a pox upon mankind, lol! :D

You're just saying that b/c they're showing more and more football (that's soccer) instead of World Championships of Guys sitting around a table looking at pieces of paper for hours. :popcorn:

Love me some BroD.

:thmbup:

Also, under Edit Profile --> Fan Settings --> Favorite Sports Journalist make sure to select "Matt Straq." No listing for K.C. Dermody. :|

poker and badminton are on this list... i think i read a post like this on BmntnCourtReview.com :thmbup: Aparently, they are claiming all that press on the espn site should get them in the Olympics.

Last edited:
they're showing more and more football (that's soccer) instead of World Championships of Guys sitting around a table looking at pieces of paper for hours. :popcorn:

As vocal as I can be about how dull English football is on TV, especially at the level of international competition, at least it's an actual sport. :hfive: What's the next parlor game ESPN is going to start broadcasting? Snooker?

Last edited:

Latest posts