• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Live #50: Women & Children First / Worlds 2012

Disc Golf Live

Eagle Member
Disc Golf Live # 50 is in the hands of our broadcast partners and stations across the country. Below are youtube links for online viewing. This milestone episode kicks off coverage of the 2012 PDGA World Disc Golf Championship from Charlotte, NC, including early and final round action among the master and grandmaster professional women, and several junior and senior divisions. The Guardians of Recreation have provided a comprehensive tutorial called How Discs Fly, certain to entertain and enlighten. Finally, Disc Golf Me TV brings us more of the story from Charlotte and an interview with Ken Climo, disc golf's most legendary champion.

Women and children first! And some old guys to spice things up. This episode celebrates our sport's diversity and the universal appeal of throwing a flying disc.

If you have community or public access TV in your town, look into what it takes to get involved and provide a show for broadcast. Our program DVDs are free, as are downloads from PEGmedia.org. If you'd like to see your video creation featured on a future episode, we're happy to help you share your story with an ever expanding disc golf community.

Joe

Loved watching those kids play. That's what it's all about.

I shot few amateurs at worlds and was pleased that the jrs sort of fell in to things, being paired that first round with the smaller pro women's divisions. The kids are always a hoot, and a great contrast to some of the divisions I'll highlight later in other shows. Some of the pros out there need to remember to let their inner kid out now and then.

The Guardians of Recreation piece is great, I wish I worked in HD like the original I was sent. The info for players who know nothing is excellent, and probably priceless for those who THINK they know something.

Thanks for watching.

Joe

Latest posts