• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Manager Wordpress Plugin

Grayson

Bogey Member
Any clubs on DGCR using this plugin?

As we plan future releases and upgrades for the next version, we are contemplating possibly implementing a handicap system for events/leagues. It will likely be simplistic as it would not include course ratings. We are seeking recommendations on best "median type/averages" formula(s) currently being used by clubs offering handicap leagues.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I commend you on the effort and the plugin looks great. That being said I'd avoid WordPress like the plague. Seems to be the most hacked platform of all sites I've come across. There was a local TD who's WordPress site got hacked to display virus download links. I pointed it out to him and all looked fine to him unless he viewed the site in incognito mode.

The plugin was created it basically because most clubs have gone the Facebook route which relays past events and their results very poorly. In regards to being hacked, I've run Wordpress sites for years and have rarely (possibly never) had issues.

Anyway, still seeking recommendations on formulas!

I'm just now getting stared using this for our league. I would love it if there was a handicap part!

Points calculator plugin

Hey guys I'd love to see your site (or another) to see this plug in, in action. What's the name of your club? I'm interested in starting a league and seeking some inspiration. Thx Andy

Latest posts