• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf novel?! Woah!!

That is terrible writing on every front; DG lingo, main characters name is spelled differently, a mere 30 yards????, putting disc????, center of the fairway is 200 yards???
Elephantine???
This book is an Amish Train Wreck.

How did I miss the other threads on this?!
The book description and warning are disturbing, yet hilarious.
I teach high school, sounds like a story my students would write, but at least this one has words spelled correctly and uses punctuation.

But really? Just, really??? I was unaware that it was so easy to write something to sell as an e-book on Amazon.

Best. Thread. Ever.

Side note: I took a brief writing job for a couple guys in college who wanted me to ghost write some stuff for them. My work was (for a 21-year-old) thoughtful and a little dark. This book, I think, is more what they were after. They were kind of stupid.

My wahoo is on a rampage from reading this steamy groove of a book.

Yeah I saw that doing the same thing. I chose NOT to buy it. Not sure why. Seems like it would fit well into my library of classic literature and history.

hahaha... awesome.

Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed:

Flaming Disc, Squatting Lager

Book Description
Publication Date: July 11, 2012
X-creeem sports store employees Keith, a big-hearted jock, and Dave, a tech-savvy geek, team up with former champion Bob "Flaming Disc" Kellerman to battle villainous corporate sponsors in grueling tournaments of the quirky sport of Disc Golf to save a local disc golf course and win the hearts of Mindy, a poor kids' camp's idealistic counselor, and Rosie, a foxy marketing maven.

Bahahahahha

I bet my amazon suggestions are going to be colorful now.