• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf stores in Colorado

wolito

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
I am moving to Colorado Springs on monday and trying to find where to best places are to buy plastic at. Do you guys know or recommend any disc golf stores in Colorado Springs or Denver area? Thanks.

As for the Denver area there is the phenix store at 66th and wadsworth in Arvada and dog leg discs in aurora. A little bit west on Mississippi off of I-225. Most Play it again sports have some discs too. As far as in the springs I'm not really sure but there has to be some. The springs and pueblo(30 mins away) have some of my favorite courses in the state so far.

Definitely hit Dog Leg and/or Phenix if you can. But other options are REI (all Innova and mostly Star), Sports Authority (all Innova and mostly DX, some Champion), and BC Surf and Sport (a really good mix of Discraft and Innova).

In C.Springs you should find Steve and Kathy Hardyman. Look for the van that has "Disc-Diva" logos on it. All kinds of disc related gear.

True, They live right off the first tee at Cottonwood. Steve is TDing Sakuna Matata this year at Sakuna Pines. It is a PDGA C-tier with a blue fest. Should be fun.

I'm going to have to second the BC surf and sport in the mall as a solid place to buy discs. I moved away a few years ago, but they always had an appreciable selection, and tended to get a lot of innova first-run discs.

The best places to get plastic in the springs.

-Kurt Sauder sells discs out of his vehicle by hole#1 @ Cottonwood. Has a great mix of everything you could want.

-BC Surf has an ok selection

-Red Mountain Sports in Old Colorado City has a good selection of mostly Innova stuff.

-Alan at Disczilla in East Colorado Springs has a great mix of everything and has a 9 hole practice course on site.

If you are looking for a good group of guys to go throw with we have a pretty good crew and would love for you to join!

I am moving to Colorado Springs on monday and trying to find where to best places are to buy plastic at. Do you guys know or recommend any disc golf stores in Colorado Springs or Denver area? Thanks.

Phantom Falls has a great pro-shop, mostly high end and hard to find plastic.

Latest posts