• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Disc golf stores

steveo69

Eagle Member
Driving from south Florida to northern Illinois. I would like to stop at a disc golf store not a dicks or pias a real store with a real selection of sweet sweet plastic!

Titan disc golf in Cedar Rapids Iowa or iron lion in Illinois moline.

Disc Golf Center is just north of Orlando.

DiscStalker is in Lawrenceville, GA, just northeast of Atlanta.

By the way, although I have not been to many disc golf stores, the best and biggest selection actually was a PIAS. There are not really others in the area, so they get all the business and therefore have a huge selection. Bigger even than every dedicated disc golf store I have been to.

Disc Golf Center is just north of Orlando.

DiscStalker is in Lawrenceville, GA, just northeast of Atlanta.
I was at DiscStalker about a month ago and it seemed like he hadn't restocked in forever. Really crappy selection compared to what he used to have, and no more Trilogy, Gateway, Prodigy, MVP etc. He basically just had a lot of dusty old Innova and Discraft, and some beat to hell used discs. He did have stacks of freshly stamped DGWT discs that were getting shipped off to Europe and were not for sale. That seems to be his main focus now. I also noticed DiscStalker banners marking the OB at that Waco TX tourney that Big Jerm won recently. Cool to see him expanding into the pro tourney arena but it's a loss for this area that really lacks good brick & mortar DG stores.

I was at DiscStalker about a month ago and it seemed like he hadn't restocked in forever. Really crappy selection compared to what he used to have, and no more Trilogy, Gateway, Prodigy, MVP etc. He basically just had a lot of dusty old Innova and Discraft, and some beat to hell used discs. He did have stacks of freshly stamped DGWT discs that were getting shipped off to Europe and were not for sale. That seems to be his main focus now. I also noticed DiscStalker banners marking the OB at that Waco TX tourney that Big Jerm won recently. Cool to see him expanding into the pro tourney arena but it's a loss for this area that really lacks good brick & mortar DG stores.

I saw the banners at Waco and also at the McMorial, and I told the DiscStalker people that they got some really prominent viewings on the Youtube videos. As to inventory, I know it turns over, and they get in new Innova and Discraft stuff (and sell it). They don't carry much Trilogy anymore, and a limited amount of MVP/Axiom. So yeah, probably a big PIAS like the one in Kennesaw, Ga. (northwest of ATL on I-75) would have more overall selection.

I saw the banners at Waco and also at the McMorial, and I told the DiscStalker people that they got some really prominent viewings on the Youtube videos. As to inventory, I know it turns over, and they get in new Innova and Discraft stuff (and sell it). They don't carry much Trilogy anymore, and a limited amount of MVP/Axiom. So yeah, probably a big PIAS like the one in Kennesaw, Ga. (northwest of ATL on I-75) would have more overall selection.
Weird, their inventory sucked when I was there and I was the only customer on a Saturday afternoon.

Could be totally wrong cause I'm not much of a shopper. But brick and mortar store I hear hazy shade in dayton, o is one of biggest in the midwest.