• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Study

Due to the overwhelming number of reponses, the questionnaire is now closed. Thank you so much to everyone who participated!

I will get back to everyone sometime after May 7th with the announcement of the winner of the raffle and the finished write-up of my report.

Again, I really appreciate your cooperation. Good luck to everyone who entered the raffle!

I went to take it, and it was closed. Best of luck! Also, coincidentally, your name is almost exactly my sister's name. Kinda neat.

The biggest problem with my data is that the majority of the people I've talked to or who have completed the survey are men, and I really hope to get enough information from women disc golfers as well. I encourage all the women disc golfers out there to take the survey to help gain a woman's perspective of the game! :) I also hope to interview women disc golfers in person before the end of the study.

This is strangely a very male-dominated pastime. It would be hell to research but it would be cool to theorize why.

From one Anthro student to another, good luck with your report. :thmbup: