• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Tattoos?

i have a rhyno tattoo that is eerily similar to the picture on the dx rhyno, it wasnt done on purpose

worlds biggest

I personally have the 1998 worlds biggest weekend design on my right arm.It took 4 and a half hours under the needle and still not done.

postpics.gif

ok here's the pic

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 391
l_004ca878dc604049bfc5b3e87badf6ab.jpg

This is back in August, right when I got it. It's shiny because I have A/D ointment on it (helps with healing). Team loyalty! There's an even more zoomed in one on my team page on http://www.dynamicdiscs.com/ - last photo on my page.

I'm actually tatted up like the dude from Memento, except with various posts from 80playedin10states.

I only got 1 while in the Corps, my blood type and SS# tattooed on my side.
The unit I was attached to at the time recommended it, so that when we got blew to hell, at least some of the pieces would go into the right bag...

"Meat tags" I've heard them called.

i know the exact disc you talking about. it looks identical to the dx rhyno i have also

when i 1st saw the dx rhyno i put it next to my tat for comparison, there are slight variations

I am fairly heavily tattooed and I plan to have my sleeves done by 2012 and then continue to be covered.

And when I go PRO/OPEN I am getting "DISC GOLF" across my knuckles.

All my friends says its a bad idea but I think it will be awesome.
because disc golf is my life and its unique.

Latest posts