• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Tattoos?

I am a machinist and plan to own my own business someday so tattoos wont hold me back.

It's all good. Just every time I see him I get a chuckle out of it, and it seems like he's always got new ink. He's also one of the quietest most soft spoken people you'll ever meet, says "ma'am" and "sir" and all that. Good guy all the way around, and can ride the heck out of a bike, motor or no.

It's all good. Just every time I see him I get a chuckle out of it, and it seems like he's always got new ink. He's also one of the quietest most soft spoken people you'll ever meet, says "ma'am" and "sir" and all that. Good guy all the way around, and can ride the heck out of a bike, motor or no.

That is sick. I love how most people judge tattooed people. But most of us that you meet are great people.

i had to wear pants to cover my tats at one job, im a transplanted northener in the virginia sun, i quit becuase of it

I'm covered with tattoos, including full back, full chest, both hands, & visible sides of head/neck. Though my hand tat is the first thing anybody I meet sees when we shake hands, I've NEVER run into a situation where I felt someone was disrespecting me or selling me short as a result of the ink. Also NEVER had an issue at a job, including working in banking for ~5 years.

That is sick. I love how most people judge tattooed people. But most of us that you meet are great people.

I judge tatooed people. I say, "Man, that guy's either loaded or knows a tattoo artist."

One of the better pros up here got this one, transferred from a t-shirt he got from a tournament I ran. Original art is from a dude in Tennessee who has/had a company called Wormburner.

0817081614.jpg

I want a yellow band around my bicep and rows of chains all the way around my arm coming down to a ring about mid forearm. It would look awesome as I extend my arm while putting.

Here is my disc golf tat. The tree represents my hole course as we have a huge oak on the green of 18. Everything else is history.....
showthread.php

disc tat

i am an extreme disc player and love my tattoo:thmbup:

Attachments

• disc tat.jpg
    disc tat.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 400
just noticed today that one of my DG buddies has a Roc on the side of his calf, pretty big too. Now thats dedication! I hope he never stops throwing them....

Latest posts