• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Trading Cards

donatdiscs

Bogey Member
WIN_20240414_13_07_39_Pro.jpg
I can't wait to open these all up. Anyone else just get their disc golf trading cards in? Anyone pull any wild cards yet from the 2024s?

Having our club A Tier next weekend. Part of the player pack are disc golf trading cards. Every player sends in a pic of their choice and we have them made up for the tournament. PM me if you want to buy one of mine off of me. :cool:.............:ROFLMAO:

Third year we are doing this. They have been a huge hit the last couple years. It is really cool to get the cards of my golf buddies. Pro player cards........................yeah, not so much. Though, maybe on the spokes of my mountain bike?

Having unique player cards sounds like a blast especial with local events. Putting cards in bike spokes, now that brings back some great times. This and those snap on ball things that slid up and down on the spokes as you rode. Forgot what those were called.

I suppose this was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm actually surprised it didn't happen a few years ago when the covid boom was in full swing.

If you're into this sort of thing, enjoy.
But as far as I'm concerned, it's just another get on the DG bandwagon cash grabI won't be getting sucked into.

I suppose this was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm actually surprised it didn't happen a few years ago when the covid boom was in full swing.

If you're into this sort of thing, enjoy.
But as far as I'm concerned, it's just another get on the DG bandwagon cash grabI won't be getting sucked into.
They did happen well before covid. The popularity is finally catching on.

Looks like around the begging of the DGPT

These existed in the 90's as well. I think the name of the company was DisCards but might be wrong about that. Ran into Juliana selling her wares at River Valley Masters a couple weeks ago and she had a couple of her own on display from when her last name was Bower.