• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Traditions/Bets

44, eh? Close to 40 oz.!

We just play if someone lands on top of your disc, they owe you a 40 oz.

Recently my friend used my other friends Groove, my other friend said if you ace it you get to keep it. He ended up acing it.

Some of these are interesting though. I think I might try them with my friends :D

haha A buddy of mine do that every once in a while. Sometimes we'll throw each others disc and say jokingly, if I ace it I get to keep it. The person will either agree or disagree but nobody's aced one after saying that.... yet

Absolutely nothing. I've been around these people that put money up for everything and it disgusts me.

On one course, if there is a tie after 18 holes, we play the "19th" hole, which consists of throwing from 18's basket, and a 400' shot to hit the courses porta potty.

During the school year, on our weekly Saturday round, the rule is that if you ace, the people you are playing with MUST throw you a party that night. It doesn't matter what you have to do early Sunday morning, or later Saturday night. You don't have to spend a dime either, the friends must supply everything. So far, only metal has been hit!

My dad and I play $0.50 automatic double downs with $0.50 birdies and $1.00 eagles. So over the course of even 18 holes, neither of us loses more than $5.00, although $10 is possible

Latest posts