• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Unchained - VIDEO GAME!

Is it "beat" to no life left? I had that happen to a disc, albeit was a few months back.

Is it "beat" to no life left? I had that happen to a disc, albeit was a few months back.

Probably this.

I keep a putter that's beat to 0% life left, it just drops out of the sky. Great for drop shots over things.

Gotta replace discs after they beat to nothing.

Update: only the stock driver is affected. I bought new drivers that are not affected by the distance issue.

Probably this.

I keep a putter that's beat to 0% life left, it just drops out of the sky. Great for drop shots over things.

Gotta replace discs after they beat to nothing.

Update: only the stock driver is affected. I bought new drivers that are not affected by the distance issue.

The new ones will do it too. There's a wear life bar at the bottom. Changes color too.

Interesting. I thought it was a glitch because the change was immediate. Pretty cool that it wears, but I would think that it would be a turn-and-burn.

Solid round on Merman Cay

picture.php

picture.php

I've been playing this on my HTC one, the game is sweet, needs more courses, but overall its sweet. Is it playable on a computer?

This game kicks ass! I find the low speed releasing tho to be quick finicky. I can be 25 feet or less from the hole and try to throw a light tap to put in and it will freakin fly wild sometimes. I haven't seemed to get the light touch trick when it comes to the shorter throw for short puts. Which absolutely kills my score :( Sometimes a small flick will go as far as a full on drive does, the sensitivity of my screen seems to be off perhaps.

This game kicks ass! I find the low speed releasing tho to be quick finicky. I can be 25 feet or less from the hole and try to throw a light tap to put in and it will freakin fly wild sometimes. I haven't seemed to get the light touch trick when it comes to the shorter throw for short puts. Which absolutely kills my score :( Sometimes a small flick will go as far as a full on drive does, the sensitivity of my screen seems to be off perhaps.
If your less than 25ft, you can always change the mode from approach to put. With putting mode the distance control is quite easy.

Another really useful thing when driving or approaching is to change the mode between Power / Control as the max distance with each mode is quite different. So using Control mode on Approach shot is quite a bit easier to gauge than making the same shot with Drive / Power.

You can also slide the 100% power knob down and see the lower power preview. Same with putting

I recently started playing this game again, usually a few rounds a day. How's everybody else out there enjoying it? We should organize another tournament or something, like the one that we had early on, something to make things more interesting again.