• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Valley

Still playing, I don't really do FB. I did get 4 eagles on Emporia F9, got metal on a 5th (and of course 2 pars on simple 3's). 1,5,7,8,9 are all eagle-able.

I'd pay a few bucks to get Maple Hill and Idlewild as courses. :)

Yes it seems that Glide/Skip Bpro was more available early on. I doubt it's even offered anymore, though I always keep enough money and check the pro shop daily to see if one will pop up.

Got bored/annoyed with the FB site and the stupid Foster points puerile, self aggrandising rubbish and kind of stopped playing as a result.

Nice to see it being posted about on here again, might start playing again.

I believe they were just available for one event under the Events tab. It was some kind of promotion for the actual Dynamic Discs open in DGPT. There was some disc as reward that isn't available through other means.

any IRL LHBH players have play LHBH in the game? I changed to that early on and curious if others do as well.
I feel like most courses are fair for both sides.

I am not near one of my devices - but on TNT last night they were going over several MAJOR changes coming that are supposed to fix a lot of complaints people had (like absurd spits). The update is dropping today. May have already, I'm not near a device to check. I'm excited.

The thing a lot of people might complain about: there ARE physics changes, so your throws may need some new aim-points. That's the difficulty with trying to fix old physics problems - chain reactions are pretty inevitable.

Also they revealed that there are going to be DiscMania discs in the game now. There are Simon and Eagle sponsorship packs coming out with discs like the Tilt and Razorclaw.

I am not near one of my devices - but on TNT last night they were going over several MAJOR changes coming that are supposed to fix a lot of complaints people had (like absurd spits). The update is dropping today. May have already, I'm not near a device to check. I'm excited.

The thing a lot of people might complain about: there ARE physics changes, so your throws may need some new aim-points. That's the difficulty with trying to fix old physics problems - chain reactions are pretty inevitable.

Also they revealed that there are going to be DiscMania discs in the game now. There are Simon and Eagle sponsorship packs coming out with discs like the Tilt and Razorclaw.

V1.087! just booted it up after update...

It was causing missed putts because the game jumping would register as though I'd picked up my finger as I slid it forward.

just a thought but have you ever tried not using the putt feature? I haven't used the putt feature for a long time even 11' I still use the throw vs putt. I find it way more consistent.

just a thought but have you ever tried not using the putt feature? I haven't used the putt feature for a long time even 11' I still use the throw vs putt. I find it way more consistent.
The putt feature is FAR less impacted by wind. On a halfway decent device - I find it way more accurate. Especially with any screen larger than a cell phone. When I'm on my cell I agree with you.

well there you go! i've only ever played on a cell before. :hfive:
Basically: on the larger screen the putting "motion" isn't really much longer than the motion on a cell phone screen, but because of the size of the screen a little variance on your motion side-to-side by accident makes almost no impact on the direction of the putt. On the tiny screen a little side-to-side throws it off and chains you out.

Do you guys find your "putt" style putts sometimes just dropping after 2 feet? This is why I rarely use the putt feature, and throw in an accurate sticky pure for anything under 40' (longer putts are with accurate glide). It could be lag, since I don't have a great computer.

Latest posts