• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golfers Survive Plane

Let me 'splain…No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

Filming a promo for what is essentially a kneepad :)confused:), a couple of sponsored professional disc golfers have a near-accident involving an ultrlight aircraft, a temp basket, and a 25 foot putt. It looks as if they were trying to add a moving camera effect for some reason.

Fortunately, no one is hurt. Unfortunately for the sponsor, no one is hurt (which would obviously have gotten more exposure...the way our society functions).

Somebody goes to this website, creates an imitation newspaper article about it, and puts it on Facebook (8/4/14), then somebody posts this video of it on YouTube (8/6/14).

I guess the moral of the story is, "Don't try this at home. Leave it to the professionals."

...no matter what they're professionals AT. ;) :p

was that a monkey trap basket?

yeah it was no fluke that that planes engine was mounted high on the aircraft, listen to engine and look at the flaps. the plane hitting the basket was the reason for that video shoot.

Last edited:
:thmbup:
... caught my eye, too. :rolleyes:

Watch the video bogey. A little less dramatic than the report made it seem but intense nonetheless. I called bs but the vid was real. Crazy stuff.

The way the story made it sound I thought they were on top of a mountain playing disc golf when a Cessna came out of nowhere.

I could see myself buying one of these.

I'm sure my kids would love them too.

Latest posts