• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc I designed for my club.

Uncle Dougie

Double Eagle Member
I mean disc design...:)

I did a little hot stamp design for my club's ace race we're having in October. There will be two types of Roc's with this design and we'll get one shot a piece to get an ace.

I know know it's not like some of the higher caliber designs around here, but i think it came out ok.

Be gentle:)

Attachments

• ROCRACENEW2.jpg
    ROCRACENEW2.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Well, the way they are working it is player packs. You show up to the event and for $25 you get your discs, a mini, towl, and a sticker. I don't think the packs will last long. I know I'll have to get out there early that day and grab two. One for me and one for my fiance'. I can ry and figure something out for ya though:)

Excellent work.
You are mistaken, that is definitely high-caliber design.

Innova should rip off that design. I would never throw another buzzz. Rocs all day. F my life that is awesome.

Excellent work.
You are mistaken, that is definitely high-caliber design.

^ definitely!

wow, this is straight up great work bro! nice, clean lines, powerful composition... i'd buy one in a heartbeat...

keep up the great work!

Very nice! And as someone else said, don't put down your own work. Take credit where it's due.

And I love that your "Ace Race" is with an Innova Disc. :p

once again, very nice work! (clicking on that thumbnail didn't do it justice!)

roc.jpg

Well, the way they are working it is player packs. You show up to the event and for $25 you get your discs, a mini, towl, and a sticker. I don't think the packs will last long. I know I'll have to get out there early that day and grab two. One for me and one for my fiance'. I can ry and figure something out for ya though:)

whats that?

Latest posts