• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc-On-Club Golf (watch the video)

Giv'r

Eagle Member
This somehow showed up my local disc golf club's facebook page. Crazy! Kinda in between ball golf and disc golf. I don't really see the point, but it's something I guess. :p

aaannnnd he's back! lol. I thought facebook shut this guy down a long time ago. A couple years ago he/they had at least two accounts that spammed the hell out of almost every single disc golf related page on facebook, every day, multiple times a day, etc. etc. They had some pretty...um...elaborate and weird videos, too, but I don't see those same ones on that youtube account. Perhaps a different guy.

Crazy invention but could be fun. I'd test one out in a field or something for kicks but I could never buy it.

Leave it to asians to come up with something crazy like that

LOL. I was thinking about something similar yesterday. You know those throwing aids people use for throwing balls for their dogs. I was thinking of one that was big enough to put a disc in.

I'm glad I watched the video because it was hilariously stupid. Sad I watched it because it adds a view to the counter.

I have permanently banned these people from our local DG facebook groups, and suggest you all do too. A group Admin should be able to go to the group "About" tab, find Min Ming or Jane Lin in the group members. There should be an "X" button under his/her info. Hit he "X" and a menu will appear with a check box option that says "ban permanently", check that and remove the spam forever.

BTW, the course in the video is Hellyer Park in San Jose, CA.

LOL. I was thinking about something similar yesterday. You know those throwing aids people use for throwing balls for their dogs. I was thinking of one that was big enough to put a disc in.

^^This actually might work. Unlike the stupid golf club gizmo. Usually the dumber something looks, the harder I laugh, but I just couldn't bring myself to it watching that vid.

Seems like someone could use this concept to build an automatic disc thrower and put together a really good universal flight charts that take out the human variable.

This is my home course and this is ridiculous. When this guy started blasting out club facebook I thought he was kidding. Then I seem him and a little kid too doing this the other day and I realized this was for real.

I don't even know what to say.

noAHy.gif

Seems like someone could use this concept to build an automatic disc thrower and put together a really good universal flight charts that take out the human variable.

Too late... stumbled on this after watching the looney golf video.

Latest posts