• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Outfitters

this may be a long shot but do you happen to have any non freak stamped s -pd's. The freak stamp kinda "freaks" me out

We don't have any non-freak stamped PDs but we do have a few first run stamped Discmania sitting around.

BTW, acetone works wonders for unwanted stamps...

New Shirt Design

life-is-dg-product-ad__23620_zoom.jpg

Disc Outfitters Clothing

DO, thanks for another great shopping experience. I will be putting those stickers to good use. Also, the Spiders are getting a lot of work in the backyard. I know, weird to use them as putters but they work for me.

DO, thanks for another great shopping experience. I will be putting those stickers to good use. Also, the Spiders are getting a lot of work in the backyard. I know, weird to use them as putters but they work for me.

You're quite welcome and thanks for your support! We don't judge folks on their disc selection :D.

I placed an order on Saturday night and the status says : awaiting shipment.

What does that mean?

It was for a vibram trak that I picked based on color

I placed an order on Saturday night and the status says : awaiting shipment.

What does that mean?

It was for a vibram trak that I picked based on color

Thanks for your support!

Awaiting shipment means the order has been packaged and is waiting for the post man to arrive. Once the post is picked up, we update the order to shipped, this process was slightly delayed this week due to the federal holiday.

Enjoy your Trak!