• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Outfitters

Just placed my final order on the Disc Outfitters Website. Thanks for everything, best of luck in your future ventures.

I'm disappointed that I never got a chance to check out the warehouse on one of my many trips to Maryland.

Thanks for your support everyone!

Please continue to check our site often as we are dropping prices daily. Get some sweet DG apparel at dirt cheap pricing.

Our website is only going to be active for a few more days and prices (especially on apparel) are getting pretty crazy. If you need tee shirts and you are a small guy (S,M) or a big guy (XXL, XXXL) you should really check us out.

Website Link

Picked up a couple T-shirts for a ridiculously low price. Thanks and good luck in your future endeavors.

So many thanks to all of our supporters! One more day left for us.

Check out the site Everything is priced to sell, especially Apparel.

Unbelievable deals on Women's apparel! This is a good opportunity to outfit the girls in your life with performance gear regardless of their interest in the sport.

Long Sleeve Shirts under $5!!!: Here and Here

The nicest dry fit material we've ever had under $10: Here Trust me, you will want to snag this shirt at this price for those hot days.

Accessories are also marked to sell

Thanks again, it's been a blast working with everyone in the disc golf community.:hfive:

Last edited:
Got me last order from you guys today and I wish that was not the case. I have had nothing but great experiences with you guys and being able to look at every single disc was a great way to shop online. Best of luck to you in the future.

So many thanks to all of our supporters! One more day left for us.

Check out the site Everything is priced to sell, especially Apparel.

Unbelievable deals on Women's apparel! This is a good opportunity to outfit the girls in your life with performance gear regardless of their interest in the sport.

Long Sleeve Shirts under $5!!!: Here and Here

The nicest dry fit material we've ever had under $10: Here Trust me, you will want to snag this shirt at this price for those hot days.

Accessories are also marked to sell

Thanks again, it's been a blast working with everyone in the disc golf community.:hfive:

Sorry to hear you guys went out of business. Living in NOVA you guys were the only real disc store around.