• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Outfitters

The $50 for $100 page has $7.99 fixed shipping at the top of the page, and $4.99 fixed shipping at the bottom. Which is it?:popcorn:

Holy Avatar!

We started off with $4.99 fixed shipping but changed it to $7.99 as it was more expensive than we thought. I will make sure to update all posted shipping costs to $7.99 as soon as I get in today.

My box just got here today! Ordered midday Friday and shipped to Northern Minnesota...

175 Purple S Proton Ion
168 Orange Opto River
177+ Yellow ProD Buzzz
177+ Proline Shockwave
173 Proline Tsunami
(I'm pretty sure they're Proline, I don't know DGA plastics)

Disc Outfitters Flexfit Hat
Disc Outfitters Shirt
Small Birdie Bag
Disc Outfitters Glo Mini
Flashflight Light-up Mini Disc
A pile (8) of Innova, DGA and Disc Outfitters stickers.

Awesome box guys!!

Additional savings available at Disc Outfitters:

10% off all bags with extended discounts on Nutsac Disc Bags

$100 MYSTERY BINS for anyone considering buying a bomber storage bin and a couple new discs, this is the way to go. You'll get 7 discs(3 wishlist requests), a slightly used bin, 4 glow beacons, a new t shirt, and several stickers/decals.

Last edited:
how does this fit in with the international post...it does not state you cant buy it outside US and Im not sure if $100 is classed as a 'larger order'.

how does this fit in with the international post...it does not state you cant buy it outside US and Im not sure if $100 is classed as a 'larger order'.

Like the mystery box, the mystery bin is only available for domestic shipping, we apologize for the confusion.

Sad to see you guys closing shop..... Best of luck in your next endeavors.........jb

Yah, I'm sorry you are closing too (especially being as I only just got back into the sport). Oh, well. At least I helped a little with some purchases over the last few months. :)

how much longer will the 'brick and mortar' store be open? i'd like to stop by and fondle some plastic if there's still a chance!

Thanks for coming in the other day G.

For those still interested, we'll have the warehouse open until the end of January at the latest. Thanks for all those that have taken advantaged of the liquidation sale.

Still many great products available at the lowest price you'll find. The inventory is all up to date so you can see what you're buying without weeding through unavailable products.

Latest posts