• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc player sport bag

It looks nice, but that water bottle holder looks shady. It's got a fabrics bottom, but I hate mesh water bottle holders cause eventually they'll fall apart. Other than that, it looks good, but you kinda have to see stuff in person to really see the quality.

just going by visuals, I agree with this.

It does look cheap but was a consideration. I am still trying to research other bags better then my innova standard to hole about 12-15 with good storage and durability. I am very budget tight and will most likely never own a carolina bag for years. Still searching for a good bang for your buck bag.

The aforementioned FADE Crunch Box is a great bag, and cheaper. The manufacturer is also known for great customer service. I regularly carry 14 in it and I'll shove a 15th floater in there too for some courses. Plasti-Dip the bottom if you have rough terrain - goes for any bag too.

Last edited:
The dps bag is decent. I bought one for my brother- after a year still no problems. I've also seen a guy with one for the last couple years- his has seemed to hold up well.

Personally, I'd pick the dps over fade.

Latest posts