• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc selling, ebay/marketplace/bundled/single?

disczeiger

Hey guys, I know this has probably already been discussed a lot here, so I apologize in advance for a topic that is probably often discussed. My question is this, I have a about 30 discs that I want to get rid of. I am a college student and I have some unexpected expenses, and I have a good bag of about 10 discs that I use in addition to the 30 I don't. I'm sure most of you understand.

Few of them are the really popular kinds like Rocs and Teebirds, but I have a good mix of nice champ and newish and some older crappy discs. I realize this is vague. I know most aren't worth much, but altogether they are worth something and that would help. So what do yall recommend in terms of selling them?

Ebay vs the Marketplace forum here?

Bundle them all (good and bad) together and get what I can vs just selling the good ones and doing nothing with the subpar ones?

Any suggestions from those who have experience would help. Sorry about the long post

If you need a big lump of money, sell in a group. You could probably make more money selling individually, but that's assuming you get all of them sold, and it would take more time.

Got any old Omega Super Softs in that pile of discs you have?
I'll pay you for it.
DSCJNKY

Otherwise, if you have something really nice that people would pay for individually, I would separate those out and bundle the rest. Although, you may want to add one or two good discs to the bundle to make it more attractive.
DSCJNKY

I'm one of those said people that will by lots of discs. Pm me a list with disc type, plastic types, and condition and I can let you know what I would be willing to pay.

Thanks for the response guys. Several people have offered to buy them off me in a bundle, and I don't really have time to sell them individually, so I will try to do that. It seems the fairest way to go about this is to do business with those who offered in the order they offered. That being said, sorry DSCJNKY, no Omega Super Softs.

It might take me a day or two to get my discs consolidated, pick out on or two for backups, and list them and reply. I will PM some people and if nothing pans out I will probably post what I can sell on here at a later time.

If you want the most bang for your buck, start a new thread and take offers for a few days. Kind of like a silent auction. Either that or do a straight-up option with the starting price as the best offer that you've received so far.

Thanks Disczeiger for the timely delivery, glad we were able to work out a deal. Now lets see if I can figure out how to leave posivite feedback.

Latest posts