• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Stamping Companies

DiscinFiend

* Ace Member *
So I've seen different companies sponsor players, sponsor/run tourneys, make equipment & stamp discs. The one's I've seen before are Huk Lab, Widye Discs & Pandamonium. I was just wondering which is the best company & why? When I say the best company I'm talking about as a whole, their disc stamping, equipment, customer support ect. Which company sponsors the most players? Also am I missing any companies (I've never heard of any others than the one's I've listed)?

Huk Lab - Avery and the Beard? I would say Dynamic Discs but I don't know if that really qualifies for your definition anymore now that they've expanded to having their own disc line.

Voodoo work? They have custom stamped discs. They sponsor Feldberg and Leiviska. Have super awesome bags.

Hyzer Bomb also has custom stamped discs. Wiggins is one of their guys. As for service, I would say they aren't very good. I e-mailed them about six weeks ago about one of their products and didn't hear anything back, so I e-mailed them again a week ago and still haven't heard anything.

Heard good things about Voodoo bags but I guess I never saw them as a disc vendor. I get all my stuff from Marshall St. and they have some cool stamps pop up every now and them.

There are probably dozens of small companies across the country doing this sort of stuff to some degree. Along with DD, I can name LSdiscs, Twisted Flyer, Disc Golf Monkey, and I'm likely missing others. And that's just in this small region. No reason to suggest this sort of thing isn't being replicated elsewhere.

Latest posts