• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Thievery, a new kind of low

my disc golfing equipment was stolen a while ago. I was visiting a friend for about an hour or two in downtown Seattle. someone broke out my rear window with a tire iron, which was still in the backseat. The Crystal Meth Tweaters grabbed my PDGA Deluxe Disc Golf Bag with an assortment of plastic, 26 Discs all with my name and number. I am sure they had a big surprize when all they found in the bag was some used DG Discs. I am still finding glass all over my car, almost two years later.

I had my dyed champion road runner returned to me today via Play It Again Sports. Sad thing is because of the dye and the fact that I use the disc just for a certain type of roller and it works perfectly had they called I probably would have given them more then PIAS did. Oh well.

The local club here looks for lost discs and takes goo gone to take off the ink. You lose one here in Fort Myers, you will NEVER get one back. They will even dive into the pond to get discs. But they resell them. Most of the club here are arrogant scumbags and if you don't play in the pro levels, very few will even talk to you. One of the reasons that I am disgusted with disc golf. Every where else I've played the other players are cool, but not here. Look for my stuff for sale in the market place section.

If you find out who is is tar and feather them...... Maybe make them walk the plank.