• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Disc used on longest throw

Not sure how far it was, but pretty sure my farthest was with a Z Surge. When I'm warmed up, that thing just crushes everything else in my bag. Not a ton of accuracy, though ;)

Interesting...Lots of Innovains and Discrafters here...:D

Have you tried the Double D's?

It worked quite far. Hitting 350+ most of the time.

I preferred soft grippy SPR plastic in 168-172g which is easy to flex. Really HATED those new Nike plastic! Its stiff as a rock!! Can't really flex that at all!!

Anyone want the rock-like Double D's disc?

I'm hunting for nice near new must be pink color SPR or really flexible Double D's out there.

Ultralight Raging Inferno- goes wherever it wants, but goes forever.

The Pro Wraith is my longest to go mostly where I was aiming.

The new R-Pro ultralight Boss I just started throwing will probably give me a new personal record as soon as I get a chance to throw it a little more.

check out the long distance records...mostly dx plastic and under 170g..i think the lightweight boss might be a good idea..i got a heavier one earlier this year and liked it except for the oversized rim..got 400' and over easily with it..a 14 yr old kid just threw one 700'+...

nicely worn champ valk... 40 feet short of the basket off top of the world at whistlers bend, which is a 600 foot hole i believe.

check out the long distance records...mostly dx plastic and under 170g..i think the lightweight boss might be a good idea..i got a heavier one earlier this year and liked it except for the oversized rim..got 400' and over easily with it..a 14 yr old kid just threw one 700'+...

After I saw your post i went searching around and found out that almost everyone was using DX discs... whats up with that? Although i think that was all innova people

Interesting...Lots of Innovains and Discrafters here...:D

Have you tried the Double D's?

It worked quite far. Hitting 350+ most of the time.

I preferred soft grippy SPR plastic in 168-172g which is easy to flex. Really HATED those new Nike plastic! Its stiff as a rock!! Can't really flex that at all!!

Anyone want the rock-like Double D's disc?

I'm hunting for nice near new must be pink color SPR or really flexible Double D's out there.
been lookin for an overstable floater ,whats the heaviest weight you can get a double d to float?

Max weight champ Wraith.. I can toss it about 100 ft further than anything else I can throw. I was within 80ft of a 500ft'r today.. it was nice..

The longest flat ground that I've measured on a football field was 298 feet with a Beast. Just shy of the end zone. I suck.

Latest posts