• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc you've thrown the furthest

Both 150 and 160 R-pro boss into the 350'+ range. I was at a baseball field and the sign said 375 and I landed a couple about 20' or so feet away from it.

175 champ orc, 400+ downhill, maybe 325? on flat ground. i've never actually measured before just going off holes where i know the distance fairly well.
i usually throw prolly 250. my form needs serious work.

175g champ viking about 290' which was mainly a lucky throw other then that i haven't really measured my distance, but i can say there not as impressive as what i've read so far especially if these big distances are on the course and with accuracy.

415ft. with a Z Surge. I think I have actually thrown a bit further with my ESP Surge, but I had no way to measure.

You have been playig for eight months and you throw over 600 feet? This is just another "I have an 8 inch penis" discussion, almost no one tells the truth about thier distance.... I've been playing for over six years and my farthest throws on flat land go about 330 feet.

Amen to that. I haven't even been playing a year and my top distances are just over 300 feet forehand (like 250 backhand) with my 170 dx wraith most likely due to my poor form, but whatever, I dont need to say that I throw it 400 feet to feel good about myself. Disc golf is still fun even if you can't throw it far

Didn't realize we had so many pros on the site. Amazing...
It's not that difficult to find an intermediate player who can pop an occasional 400' drive with a distance driver and sorta favorable conditions. That's completely different from haivng a consistant 400' golf drive with fairway speed drivers.

I also tend to be skeptical of distances marked on the course.

175g champ viking about 290' which was mainly a lucky throw other then that i haven't really measured my distance, but i can say there not as impressive as what i've read so far especially if these big distances are on the course and with accuracy.

most are quoting raw distance, not distance on a golf line. while i know my 350' was a golf line the basket was on the other end of a large field. put me (and i suspect most others) on a 50' wide fairway and distances goes way down.

It's not that difficult to find an intermediate player who can pop an occasional 400' drive with a distance driver and sorta favorable conditions. That's completely different from haivng a consistant 400' golf drive with fairway speed drivers.

I also tend to be skeptical of distances marked on the course.

Well ok, I have thrown an archangel over 400'

My normal good drive is 280' and my average is probably closer to 250' some days I am probably lucky to hit 200'.

Oh and I caught a great white that makes moby dick look like a tadpole and my wang makes Mr. Ed blush...;)

I am glad we have had several people break the world record for distance but lets get real...

Go out and throw 10, measure and divide by 10...that is what you throw.

But...to answer the question, disc I have thrown that went farthest: archangel in a baseball field. I cannot throw the damn thing on the course because I turn it over.

Well, i wanted to get a picture of the hole where I threw 350' + but the picture here from this site actually looks like it was taken from the long tee to hole 1 going the opposite direction of hole 6 which this picture is of:

c54af8d9.jpg

In reality; the long tee is directly to the left of where this picture was taken, up a hill, on the corner of the parking lot. Although I have seen people use that tee for hole 1 even though it is marked on the parking lot as 6 long in paint.

Seeing this, I will try to snap a picture next time I go for the real tee to get on here.

EDIT: this might be the short tee for hole 6. Still; I will get a shot of the long tee. It is a much cooler shot.

Last edited: