• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discaroo

codus1984

Eagle Member
Is Discaroo a scam like i've read? Please share you good/bad Discaroo experiences....I'd personally rather use the marketplace here.

i think i have 12 positive trades on there? no negitave? everythings always worked out on there for me

its kind of a pain. i have 7 positive and 0 negative but should have about 12 positive. people click the buy now and never pay. its tough to communicate to people direct. i havent really had problems but i have more fun here:)

The only problem I've had was people making outrageously good offers than not following up on them. IOW, be careful.

I started out over there and eventually got tired of the low ball offers and went to dgr, and then ended up here. I've probably done 150 deals or so there, and only got burnt twice...both of those were deals I had a hunch were bogus but was willing to take a pretty low value risk on them. I know ive done deals with people over there that I've done deals with at a later point on other boards too.

I've only used it once and I made it so it was a Buy It Now type deal via Paypal so there was little room to have any problems.

150 deals for me, got burned once maybe twice. when i started in '08 it was still decent. i found this site about a year later and haven't used it much since then.

150 deals for me, got burned once maybe twice. when i started in '08 it was still decent. i found this site about a year later and haven't used it much since then.

this still the system there is nice for searching but u get a lot of people still using disc dollars. or stuck with them.

i wish the database part was used here.

i want a destroyer who has one! click and get a long list of just those.

I've used it many times and never had a issue. I read the feedback first and have decided not to do business with people based on that alone. I don't think it's bad, just not my favorite.

I used the marketplace here for my sales and trades need. It is definitely more of a community. I like some people on the marketplace more than some of my friends.

I traded quite a bit on there prior to moving to this site a few years ago. Out of about 90 trades I had one bad experience on there with a young guy that didn't think he had to actually send promised goods. After getting no response from him I resorted to contacting someone else who contacted someone (etc,...) who ran leagues in his area. Got it basically resolved (This guy is famous on multiple sites for ripping people off). Most people on there are good guys but beware of two things - Look at the Feedback and beware & Beware people posting stock photos off websites. Another guy tried to get me to trade with him and was over anxious so when I asked for a picture he sent one from an e-Bay auction that I happened to be watching. Called him on it and said no thanks.

Last edited:
Only heard bad stories, I don't want to risk it. Granted, I only have had 5 transactions here, but I've been very happy with them

When I was buying 1st run Ions I went to check discaroo but mvp wasn't in the search options :\
Seemed a little outdated

Latest posts