• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discgolfcenter.com- Free but slow shipping?

I ordered an esp comet on 5/17 and it shipped 5/18. I still have not received my disc. Should I file a dispute through paypal (my method of payment)?
I emailed discgolfcenter.com earlier this week and they told me:
"This order was shipped via the Post Office and we do not get tracking numbers for these packages. Post Office delivery time frames can be very inconsistent, however, I am confident you will be receiving the order soon."
Do you think the package is still on it's way? The company is in Florida and I live in Georgia and usually get items within 3 days. I've ordered from them 3 other times and have not had problems before.
Any advice or experience with this?

Sounds like it either got lost in transit or it was delivered to the wrong address and the person was a dbag and kept it.

I ordered some stuff from them on saturday night (knowing that they don't ship on weekends) and they shipped it on monday. I just got it today (thursday) so it only took 4 days for it to get here with free shipping. That is pretty good.
This echoes my experiences with them as well.

I ordered an esp comet on 5/17 and it shipped 5/18. I still have not received my disc. Should I file a dispute through paypal (my method of payment)?
I emailed discgolfcenter.com earlier this week and they told me:
"This order was shipped via the Post Office and we do not get tracking numbers for these packages. Post Office delivery time frames can be very inconsistent, however, I am confident you will be receiving the order soon."
Do you think the package is still on it's way? The company is in Florida and I live in Georgia and usually get items within 3 days. I've ordered from them 3 other times and have not had problems before.
Any advice or experience with this?

100% not, wait another week, 3 weeks is a good time to dispute, but you should ask for some sort of compensation maybe, couldn't hurt.

The only time I've waited more than about 4-5 days was with a single disc order - a Z Buzz SS last January. It finally showed up 3 weeks later, the envelope completely flattened and the flight plate caved in. I left it upside down next to the register vent overnight and it ended up looking fine (and flying just like I hoped), but still could have been a total loss.

It came in a plain cardboard envelope via media mail, which I think is one of USPS's lowest priority options. Everything else has been Priority USPS or UPS, but they were also multi-disc or disc+other stuff orders. So if you want faster free shipping...spend more. :)

Latest posts