• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discgolfcenter.com

asu225

Par Member
Has anyone used this site before? I bought two discs last night, the prices looked good and with free shipping, seemed like a good deal.

There's several other threads about this retailer. Put discgolfcenter.com into the thread search tool. Most folks have had good experiences with them (myself included), but there are a few folks with gripes.

it seems like a pretty reliable site. what discs did you buy?

I figured there was already a thread about it but didn't look hard enough. I got a KC Pro Roc to replace one I just lost and a Discraft Avenger SS, never thrown Discraft before so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I especially like the way you can pick your color, plastic and weight. Assuming they come through, I'll be back considering I don't really have a disc dealer nearby.

Last edited:
I always want to try them but for some reason, there is always the strange disc I want that I can only seem to find at gottagogottathrow.

Darn, I ordered mine on the 11th and they didn't send them till the 14th. Oh well.
I have had nothing but great luck with them. Always get what you order. Top notch!

I've ordered from the twice.

The first time it said it would be 11-14 days for delivery. It took 5.

The second time it said it would be 4-7 days (iirc), and I got them in 3.

I was completely satisfied with my experiences and will be buying from them again.

I think they are the best in the business. You made a good choice.

Yeah color and weight choices are what tipped me in their favor. Free shipping doesn't hurt. Other than Dicks Sports, Play It Again Sports, and one first run WOlf off of ebay, all my discs have come from there.

Only place I use. I also have no reputable brick and mortar dealers even close to where I live so its all online for me.

Same here, only online shop I use. I have had nothing but positive experiences with DGC, and excellent customer service.

Only place I use. I also have no reputable brick and mortar dealers even close to where I live so its all online for me.

Ditto. That customer rewards program doesn't hurt either.

No problem

I've ordered from there a few times and haven't had a problem. I managed to catch my Fade bag on sale there for the cheapest price after I'd looked at at least 10 other sites. They've always got competitive prices and the free shipping is nice too, though the free shipping isn't always quick, so if you need something in a hurry you might want to select a different shipping method.

Latest posts