• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discgolfcenter.com

they say "1 to 2 weeks" to cover their asses for if/when they get swamped with orders.

but have no fear, if you order a disc, they'll ship it usually by the next day.

That's so weird, it has never taken under a week for any of my stuff.

We were awake watching movies...are usually up to 2-3am on weekends.

They have always been fast but I've been waiting over a week on my most recent order. I'm not sure if it is the bad weather or not, as I've received disc from trades over the same time period. Also, I've observed their order processing has slowed too. If this pattern persists, I will take my business slesewhere.

any orders from there get to me within 2-4 days after it has been processed.

I have spent a couple hundo with dgc also, shipping is always 3-5 days, nice plastic too

All of last year, it was only 3-4 days to Wisconsin max, but my last order (a single Buzzz SS) took almost a month to show up, despite it getting shipped out the same day as my order. I think smaller orders go out via USPS's lowest bulk rate and if they get stuck at the bottom of a mail bin, there's no tracking number and you're at the mercy of the post office eventually finding it on their own.

Take this more as an advisory than a complaint though...it's still free shipping on something that costs them some amount of money to send out. To save money on a disc and get exactly the color and weight I wanted, I think the occasional wait is worth it. :thmbup:

The discs are cheaper than any f my local stores AND they don't charge shipping? I am going to buy a white soft Ion, but before I do are there any suprise charges or anything, this seems too good to be true.

disc golf world, dude.i would rather pay a couple more dollars to touch the disc and to keep that store in business. you need to go in back and go through the stacks and stacks of discs.

My online orders are exclusively through Discgolfcenter. Love to pick colors and weights. Like most everyone else, shipped to my door in 4 or 5 days, but my buddy did have an order take a couple of weeks; shipped to the same area.

Their Lat 64 prices are a little higher than other stores. But they usually stock the widest range of weights for the popular lat molds.

i've used them a couple of dozen times and now i'm at the 10% discount level. they have almost always gotten me my loot within 5 days of order.

The discs are cheaper than any f my local stores AND they don't charge shipping? I am going to buy a white soft Ion, but before I do are there any suprise charges or anything, this seems too good to be true.
I recommend buying enough discs (usually 3) to get the guaranteed UPS(might be FedEx now) shipping. The language in the free USPS shipping scares me, so I never order just one disc. I've been extremely happy with all my discgolfcenter.com orders. Having the pictures for unique disc is great for making sure the color mixes look good.