• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discin' in Denver

PaddyBudz

Hey guys, newbie here from Denver. Just started playing serious about a year ago and really love it. After playing ball golf for almost 18 years I can say this is just as frustrating at times. If not more so since there are mountains full of trees.

I've posted some form check videos and hope to really iron out the problems in my throw. Thanks for being so helpful and I'm glad to be here.

Welcome to the site! Colorado is a great place for disc golf.

Welcome, just remember it takes time like all sports. Also watch some pro videos and disc flights to see why getting better is the most fun of it. Golf balls don't take nearly as interesting of flight, and watching a disc dive to the left and short gets so frustrating people quit before the fun really starts.

Hit up the Longs Peak Disc Golf Club on Facebook. We're out of Longmont, but are VERY beginner friendly. Lots of great folks that will help you out!

Welcome to the addiction!!!

Ha I'm in Denver right now. Played glow golf league at Centre Hills last night. Good times.

They have bag tag leagues a different course every weekday night.

Latest posts