• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania Mystery Box/ P3x and Td

DM probably moving away from the Yikun manufactured Active line - "These boxes also contain discs exclusively from our Originals and Evolution line only"
Here are the details from DM pages

Each Discmania Red Edition Mystery Box gives at least 150% value for your money and includes
  • 1 premium all-new Originals mold as the feature disc
  • 2 special premium Lost Stones discs
  • 1 premium Signature, Creator or First Run disc
  • 1 premium stock disc
  • 1 base stock disc
  • 2 misprint / X-Out discs (1 premium and 1 base)
and

THE 8 DISCS INCLUDED IN EACH DISCMANIA RED EDITION MYSTERY BOX INCLUDE:

• 3 guaranteed stones in premium plastic of the 7 total worldwide. 1 of these 3 stones is the featured disc, an all new Originals mold, included in all Mystery Boxes
  • 1 premium plastic 1st Run, Signature Series or Creator Series disc
  • 2 Stock discs (1 premium, 1 base)
  • 2 misprint / X-Out discs (1 premium, 1 base)

Its pretty evident that one of the 2 new molds will be in each box.

!!POTENTIAL MYSTERY SPOILERS BELOW!!

I think the speculation/internet sleuthing has dug up some clues from their announcement video - some of the Signature tour series named molds (Cloudbreaker/Rainmaker/Cosmic Fury/Royal Rage/Roaming Thunder etc...) might be getting different plastic blend releases in the Mystery Boxes as the 'Lost Stones' discs. I was able to make out some of the 'Lost Stone' names from stamps below.
dmMysteryBox.png

Cloud - Rainmaker/P2? - Vapor/burst S-Line
Rain - Cloudbreaker/DD3 (tough to determine rim width) - C-line
Cosmic - P1? - C-line
Rage - FD1? - Color Glow MF C-line
Thunder - CD1? - Color Glow C-line
Shadow - FD? - MF C-line
? - MD1 or MD3 - MF C-line

dmMysteryBox2.png
Other stones spotted by zooming in on the mat next to the Box at this link WELCOME TO THE LEGEND OF THE LOST STONES!:
Since none of these are shown in the video I assume they are kinda misleading intentionally - maybe Iron will be the unknown disc from my guesses above (top row left, Orange under Rain/Cosmic/Rage).
Phenom (Nordic Phenom PD)
Dark (Dark Maul PD)
Doom (Doombird FD3)
Iron * (Iron Samurai MD3)
Mind (Mindbender MD1)
Night (Nightstrike FD)
Those all seem to correspond to current/former DM tour series releases so maybe some new plastic blends for the molds they were on originally. Seems like all 'Originals' molds for the Stones at least.

Last edited:
Some of that, people have the right idea (which is kinda the point of low key leaking the info in the video glimpses I think.).

There are suprises for sure. Nice surprises.

Sorry I am not able to be more specific. And TBH I dont even know it all either.

Love the mystery box season and all the Discmania Detective stuff that always accompanies it. I mean the discs in the box are the beef. IMHO always been good beef (not saying that only because I'm sponsored. I would have been happy with any and all of the boxes I have had over the years even if I paid for them myself) but the mystery hype is always the secret gravy on top :)

Latest posts