• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania p2

booter

* Ace Member *
i dunno if there are othere threads out there on it besides a few posts here n there. Anybody else liking these? Im liking mine so far

i got a fr sline p2 this past weekend. Im always looking for a good driving putter and i hav heard my buddy zj tlk about it before. I was using kc glows,then yetis prior to the p2.the kc is nice,just not too fond of the bead on a putter.the yeti was nice too but a little too straight and the durability wasnt what i wantd.

The p2 has been nice so far,feels grippy n tacky. I scooped up a nice dayglow from dn. Drve with it and was tossing it 300 consistantly in a light tail.headwind ,not as far b the wind picked up and def tossed it around if i didnt put enough hyzer on it.

However,im liking it after.i got to actually use it on the course yesterday. I putt with omegas so having this feels right at home without the bead. Glides good and has that dependible fade. Definitely gonna keep it for now. Id love a cline too !

Btw,these are some awesome roller putters!

I liked mine for a minute or two then went back to omegas. I never tried the s line though.

psst Qmegas own!

Qmegs dnt hold the stability i want :) which is why i putt with omega ss and drive with a ce qmega and this p2 :) i probably wont be putting with this p2 but for drives,its noice

I like the flight very much. I've even gotten used to the feel nowadays (I wasn't a fan of the relatively deep profile) but the lack of a stiff P-Line kills it. Especially since I know that they've made some...

If they ever decide to put that out it'll go straight to my bag.

My proto KC P-P2s were more of a yeti/KC blend. Very tacky but stiff like KC. They are just as stable as a new KC big bead. I'm glad DM is putting these out. I am curious if they use the concave or flat Aviar wing on the bottom. The concave wing has a lot more low speed dump.

I used D-P2s for a long time and still do from time to time as putters. The ones with the flat wing were really nice and straight. There are some concave ones that are nice stable throwers

The slines were too domey for my tastes but they are stable throwers.

I have some of the test run too. I agree on the feel, but I also thought they were a bit softer too. At least mine were. I'm hoping these will be closer to true KC Pro, but regardless, I'll be getting some. Even if I don't like the plastic quite as much, the cleaner releases I get from the beadless mold is worth it.

I only use P2s to putt. I did try SLine P2s a while back for driving and approaching, and they were good, but I now prefer the Pure. Although if Jussi calls me up and offers a sponsorship, I'm sure I can make the switch back.:cool:

Yeah the c-lines exist but I think most were in the 150-160s for hero

I heard they were plenty stable even at that weight

If these are stiff, I might take a look see at them ... blank would be nice :\ (or at least a shield stamp)

Edit: 500! Eagle!

Im trying a d line and im digging it so far. Discmania website said these release next week. May have to give them a try.

Disc Nation ordered them. They ship to retailers tomorrow at the earliest so hopefully we have them up for folks next week. I know a few staffers throw them, so we are really looking forward to getting these in

Disc Nation ordered them. They ship to retailers tomorrow at the earliest so hopefully we have them up for folks next week. I know a few staffers throw them, so we are really looking forward to getting these in

Im keeping an eye on the site. Please have plenty of whites.

I have an S-line P 2 and it really just feels good in my hand...Only been using it a few days, but so far so good.

Finally got my 2 p line p2's and holy crap they feel awesome. So awesome I ordered 3 more. The grip is nice, stiff but not too stiff, and the rim feels beefier in a good way compared to d line.

Got my production run pp2s also. I think they're awful. Even softer than the test run. I'm sure some will like them, but they're not for me. Too bad, I really like the mold.

171 White, blue stamp
173 Black, white stamp
175 Black, white stamp

Brand new and up for trades...

Latest posts