• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania Prototype January 2016 (DDX)

Phew! Got one... damn... I saw on Instagram that they were being released today and I'd been checking all night as I woke up, but figured they'd be on the front page of the store in the "Featured" section. Didn't realize they'd ghosted them in the back door!
That got me, too. The link in the promotion article linked to the store but there wasn't any link/promotion for it. So I kept refreshing... refreshing... nothing. Finally, checked the subreddit just in time to scoop a few up.

Tired of Innova and discmania coming out with small releases of what could possibly be great discs. To bad I'll never know... Pdx and now probably ddx

Tired of Innova and discmania coming out with small releases of what could possibly be great discs. To bad I'll never know... Pdx and now probably ddx

Never know? Well, you may have to wait for Production releases instead of proto/promo releases, but it's not like they'll never be on the market...

However, I do understand the frustration of getting hyped for the new molds and then having to engage in full on click-wars to have a shot at one... The PDx was quite a while ago and I still haven't heard anything about an official production run yet... Bummer to have to wait so long.

Never know? Well, you may have to wait for Production releases instead of proto/promo releases, but it's not like they'll never be on the market...

However, I do understand the frustration of getting hyped for the new molds and then having to engage in full on click-wars to have a shot at one... The PDx was quite a while ago and I still haven't heard anything about an official production run yet... Bummer to have to wait so long.

I was under the impression that the PDx, in c-line at least, was a fundraiser only disc, similar to the champ vroc3.

The PDx was quite a while ago and I still haven't heard anything about an official production run yet... Bummer to have to wait so long.
No production run is even planned for this, as far as I know. The DDx will have a stock release though, like I said earlier they seem very confident with this mold.

yeah getting tired of click warriors ruining these releases , doesnt help that discmania\innova seem to be encouraging it.
I don't get this either. I want to try a McPro Aviar but have never been around for the 30 minutes they are available. Further, I cannot justify tossing 30+ bucks at a putter.

So...they gone?
Guessing that they limited their stock here in the states and timed the release to align with the Czech timezone. About the time they went live on the DM store it was just about 7:30 in the morning there....

You'll probably be able to pick one up at the tournament. :thmbup::D:p

per facebook, there was a 2-disc limit. anyone who ordered more than that will get refunded and those discs will be put back up on the site today.

Added to all he frustration is the FB ridiculous secondary market. Guys buying up dozens of Seely thunderbirds for instance and then relegating them to raffles for $100+.
im glad discmania limited it to 2 at least