• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft can eat it with cheese...

Look, Discraft is ok. Just ok. Of course that's my opinion.

But it's like, you could wear Nike's or Converse. I'll stick with the quality of the Nike's aka Innova.

:)

I do have to admit I like Innova's snowflake policy on discs.

IE. No two are alike (in flight characteristics).

I could tell the first time I threw a Buzzz that my Roc was no longer needed.There are some Innova(Destroyer,Wraith,LEOPARD,Aviar)Discs that I still swear by,but Discraft is slowly taking over my bag.

quality isn't as important with Innova as quantity of speed 13 drivers they can pump out in a year. Now they have the Katana, more understable than a Groove (speed 13 for those who can not throw).

Sounds like Ford or Chevrolet, Honda or Toyota or Nissan. Just turn on the ignition and drive.

quality isn't as important with Innova as quantity of speed 13 drivers they can pump out in a year. Now they have the Katana, more understable than a Groove (speed 13 for those who can not throw).

But the Groove I bought was more overstable than my Destroyer, which was more overstable than my Boss, which was... Oh now I get it. :rolleyes:

Look, Discraft is ok. Just ok. Of course that's my opinion.

But it's like, you could wear Nike's or Converse. I'll stick with the quality of the Nike's aka Innova.

:)

I think a better analogy is Innova is like Wal-Mart. They are so big and have so much name recognition that people people just assume they are good and don't even realize what crap they sell. Quantity over quality, that's what Innova and Wal-Mart are.

So last night while playing some glo my buddy and I were talking about this thread. He's on some other sites. We came to the thought that all the talk about limiting yourself by one brand sems to be solely directed towards discraft. That's foul. It's not that I disagree, but why don't you hear "oh you only toss innova? You shouldn't limit yourself to one brand. " it's like tossin only innova okay but if discraft your a snob that needs to get over yourself. WTF ?!

So last night while playing some glo my buddy and I were talking about this thread. He's on some other sites. We came to the thought that all the talk about limiting yourself by one brand sems to be solely directed towards discraft. That's foul. It's not that I disagree, but why don't you hear "oh you only toss innova? You shouldn't limit yourself to one brand. " it's like tossin only innova okay but if discraft your a snob that needs to get over yourself. WTF ?!

What are you talking about? This thread was started by someone who was Innova only and he has been blasted for it over and over. :confused:

ooooohhh, gotcha. I think that has a lot to do with availablity. In some areas it is very hard to find non-Innova, while you can find Innova just about anywhere. So you have to really try to have only discraft while having only Innova is pretty easy to do.

Either way, I think it's a noob mentality to have that type of brand loyalty.

I was watching a utube video with doss after winning an event. Someone asked if he's gonna eat some cheese after. Made me think of this thread.

I was watching a utube video with doss after winning an event. Someone asked if he's gonna eat some cheese after. Made me think of this thread.

Why would someone ask that? Unless he is from Wisconsin, but since he is a Cali boy I dunno, although California Cheese has hit it hard with the ads lately...

Latest posts