• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Crush

Traver

Par Member
Anyone use the Discraft Crush?
In my misprint package I got an orange crush. (name that band!)
Thinking about giving it a go as I need an overstable maximum distance driver I can actually throw.

i was very excited when i got my new crush, elite z, orange also

i had one a month ago, fell in love, lost it,
same time i had 2 fav drivers, crush and destroyer, lost both (one stolen....)
when i replaced the destroyer (both star, same weight) i was upset, totally different disc

the crush was perfect, just like my beat in one i lost, i love discrafts consistancy and durability,

oh, and it is still my favorite "stable driver"

oh, and i'm a noob, only throw 300ish golf throws...
400ish if your lookin max... but 2/10 with a landing zone as wide as it is long LMAO

one thing i really like about the crush is that it seems very forgiving, very good for a beginner arm

most importantly is that it also sidearms the exact same as my backhand, same control/trust/consistency

hard to turn over too far, always comes back late and slow, a beautiful disc, i've thrown light ones, i carry max weight, both the same

oh, and i'm a noob, only throw 300ish golf throws...
400ish if your lookin max... but 2/10 with a landing zone as wide as it is long LMAO

one thing i really like about the crush is that it seems very forgiving, very good for a beginner arm

most importantly is that it also sidearms the exact same as my backhand, same control/trust/consistency

hard to turn over too far, always comes back late and slow, a beautiful disc, i've thrown light ones, i carry max weight, both the same

I got two in my Misprint pack. I intend on field throwing one to try, but I definitely am looking to trade the other one. Let me know if you're interested.

I love my Crush. One I got mine beat in, it was the most dependable driver in my bag.

...then a pond ate it.

I love my crush, to me it's right in between a teerex and a starfire

Very controllable with a reliable finish, I can throw farther than any of my other discs

I have a never thrown ESP 175g Crush for trade if anyone is interested. I'm pretty open to most trades so PM me if anyone is interested

In Z, they are kind of all over the place. They are anywhere from monster pigish, to one of the best distance discs made, to crazy flippy.

Latest posts